Monday 4 June 2012

Im Back!

Hey guys I'm back! I took a little break away from the computer! the weather has been really nice, so of course I took advantage!

My little cousins and I went to a lake not far from where I live, it was a nice sunny day and they enjoyed playing around (even going into the lake with trainers on!)

Grace & Archie 

Grace giving her brother a kiss on the cheek! 

Big smiles! 

Being Careful in the lake (both went in with trainers on!) 

The youngest brother Billy

Laughing at the puppies playing. 


Look at them eyes! 

Me and cheeky little Billy holding my hair! 

I love sunny days out! especially with these three cheeky children ^_^ 

R x


1 comment:

  1. Hey! Such cute pics of the little ones!

    I nominated you for some blog awards if you want to go check it out.

    www.cinnamonandspiceblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete